A headline is one of the most important elements of a blog post. Not only does it need to be attention-grabbing to encourage people to click through, but it's also one of the main ways that search engines decide what your post is about and how to rank it. That's why a good blog headline generator can be such a valuable tool for anyone looking to increase their blog's traffic.
By inputting a few key pieces of information, a headline generator can help you create a catchy and effective title that will help your post stand out from the rest. Plus, it can be a great way to brainstorm ideas if you're feeling stuck.
If you're serious about blogging and marketing, a headline generator is definitely something you should consider adding to your toolkit.
How to Use a Blog Headline Generator
When you’re short on time or inspiration, a headline generator can come in handy. These generators will need a few key pieces of information to give you the best headlines possible. Before you start, make sure you know:
- Your topic or big idea
- Your target audience
- Whether your post will be evergreen
When you’ve got your notes in hand, check out one of these 10 blog headline generators to help you create a headline that’s sure to bring in new traffic.
1. Jasper’s Perfect Headline Template
Jasper can help you write catchy headlines along with the rest of your blog content. Just try the Perfect Headline template to have Jasper generate multiple options for your use.
Jasper can do much more than simply headlines though. It also helps marketers like you create the content of your dreams faster than ever before.
- Uses your tone of voice to create unique content
- Uses the latest AI marketing technology to create human-like writing
- Offers a wide range of AI copywriting templates and resources
- Requires registration and sign-up
- Limits number of words generated based on your paid plan
Price: Plans start at $29/mo for 20,000 words
2. Hubspot’s Blog Ideas Generator
Hubspot’s Blog Idea Generator works with you to create catchy blog title ideas easily. All you need to know is your main topic and keyword, and the idea generator will do the rest.
- Create multiple batches of titles at once with up to 5 different keywords
- Generates 250 options for you to download
- The simple interface makes it easy to use
- Only gives a total of 5 ideas online
- Little variation in headline formatting
3. Topic Blog Idea Generator
This Blog Idea Generator by Topic explores the web to suggest content titles that boost conversions. After you’ve created a new blog headline, you can continue with your Topic account to create a content brief to go alongside it for your content writer.
- Includes introduction sentence with the blog title
- Uses GPT-3 artificial intelligence technology
- Integrates with Topic to create content briefs
- Requires account registration
- Generates one idea at a time
4. SEO Pressor’s Blog Title Generator
This Blog Title Generator by SEOPressor generates titles for you based on your chosen keyword. Select whether your term is a generic term, product, person, event, industry, location, or skill for customized title suggestions.
- Creates headlines based on the type of keyword used
- Keeps regenerating titles until you find one you like
- No sign-up or registration required
- Only shows five to six title suggestions at a time
5. The HOTH’s Title Generator
The HOTH’s Title Generator considers five major components that are needed for an effective headline. Enter your keyword, target audience, goals, common problems, and industry and HOTH will generate 10 titles at a time that are personalized for your blog!
- Specifically tailored headlines
- No limit on how many headlines can be generated
- Too many ads disrupt the experience
6. Content Row’s Headline Generator
Content Row’s Headline Generator offers you five free headlines based on your keyword. If you create an account and sign in, you can select which style of headline you’d like, such as clickbait, evergreen, seasonal, and topical.
- Instantly generate five headlines
- Gives headlines a score out of 100
- Free registration offers more services
- No customization without registration
- Limits generations for the free account
Price: Free, $18/mo for PRO
7. Blogabout Headline Generator
Headlines from the Headline Generator tool by the Impact blog is sure to catch the eye of your target audience. For some more inspiration, click through to the doodle page to doodle your worries away.
- Suggests blog title templates based on themes
- Offers a doodle page to beat writer’s block
- Only offers one suggested template at a time
- Does not write your keyword in the title for you
8. Portent’s Content Idea Generator
Create catchy titles with Portent’s Content Idea Generator. This tool helps you understand each part of your headline so you can learn along the way as you generate new titles.
- Save your ideas to return to later
- Click on each part of the headline for details
- Only offers one suggested title at a time
9. Coschedule’s Blog Headline Analyzer
This one’s a little different but still deserves a spot on this list. Coschedule’s Headline Analyzer grades your headline based on a variety of metrics that govern search traffic. For each headline you create, you’ll see what type of words were used, the number of characters, and more, so you can decide on the right headline for your blog.
- Gives your headline a grade out of 100
- Shows you which words are powerful
- You must create your own headline first
Price: Free trial, plans start at $9/mo
10. FatJoe’s Blog Post Title Headline Generator
FatJoe’s Blog Post Title Headline Generator helps you create the headlines you need without having to think about it. Just enter a keyword for 10 instant suggestions. If you’d like a 100 more, sign up for free and have the rest of your titles sent to your inbox right away.
- Receive 10 headlines suggestions at a time
- Requires sign-in for 100 more title suggestions
Start creating your headlines
Now that you've seen some of the best blog headline generators out there, you're ready to start writing your own headlines. Keep in mind that a great headline is the start of a successful blog post. Not only will it help you get more traffic and engagement, but it will also make it more likely that people will share your content.
So don't underestimate the power of a good headline! With these tools at your disposal, you're well on your way to creating attention-grabbing blog headlines that will drive results. Sign up for Jasper today to start creating your perfect headlines.