Artificial intelligence that actually sounds, well, like a smart human being. That’s basically what GPT-3 is in a nutshell. These last few years have seen the rise of many GPT-3 tools with their own unique set of features and uses.
If you’ve been thinking of reaping the benefits that a GPT-3 tool can offer you, this guide was made for you. Below, we go through some of the best GPT-3 tools you can start using to supercharge your workflows and get more done.
What is GPT-3 and how does it work?
GPT stands for Generative Pre-trained Transformer and the three stands for third generation. GPT-3 is a machine learning model created with open AI and neural networks.
It’s specifically trained to generate all types of realistic human text that reads like something a human would write through the use of billions of machine learning parameters. It essentially intakes text and content across the internet and uses it to spot predictive writing patterns used in common language.
As you can probably guess, its text generation features come with a lot of implications for businesses. Because GPT-3 can be used to generate anything from prose to dialogue to even news articles, its use is expansive and can be transformative for online publishing workflows.
However, as GTP-3 evolves, some shortcomings can include:
- Limited learning due to being pretrained
- Human biases are translated into the software
- Can only take in a bit of input at a time
Let’s walk through some of the best GPT-3 tools you can use to start generating content.
The 16 best GPT-3 tools with examples
Jasper is an all-in-one AI writing assistant designed to generate content for you once you’ve entered a few key details about your topic.
- Jasper comes with Boss Mode, which lets you dictate to it as it writes for you
- Comes with a paraphrase feature in case you want to restructure specific sentences
- Let’s you check for plagiarism and grammar
- Comes with templates for different types of writing scenarios
- Lets you save your work in project folders and documents
- Comes with an engaged Facebook community where users share tips and tricks
- Helps you create custom images with it's AI art generator, Jasper Art.
Starter: $45 a month for up to 35,000 words
Boss Mode: $99 a month for up to 1000,000 words
ChibiAI is designed to help you get over writer’s block and predict what you’ll write next by suggesting new ideas as you go.
- Comes with a responsive community that answers all your support questions
- Is designed to write with you instead of generating content for you
Get started with ChibiAI for $9.
Copysmith works best for e-commerce teams that want a streamlined way to write content like product descriptions and landing page copy.
- Comes with a chrome extension for easy access
- Bulk generate content once you upload your content spreadsheets
- Comes with templates for ad copy, captions, and blog outlines
- Assign content generation assignments to teams and collaborate on new projects from one place
- Starter: $99 a month for up to 33,000 words a month
- Professional: $59 a month for up to 260,000 words a month
- Enterprise: Contact their sales team for a quote
Kafkai is a machine learning tool that writes every article from scratch without the need to scrape any digital content.
- The niche AI article writer feature will generate an article for you once you’ve chosen a niche
- Is able to translate articles to seven languages
- Designed for bulk content generation.
- Industrial Printer: $199 a month for up to 2,500 articles
- Printing Press: $129 a month for up to 1,000 articles
- Newsroom: $49 a month for up to 250 articles
Texta is an AI copywriter that’s useful for creating website copy, social ads, video script, and even sales copy.
- Let’s you set tone, style, and how creative you’d like the writing to be
- Comes with long-form generator to create blog posts
- Translates copy to over 20 languages
- Starter: $29 a month for up to 50,000 words
- Pro Max: $69 a month for up to 200,000 words
- Pro Max Plus: $99 a month for up to 300,000 words
Frase is designed to helps marketing teams write SEO content much quicker with its content analytics and content brief features.
- Can generate content briefs in a few minutes
- Let’s you create and store custom templates
- Autocompletes new sentences and writes entire paragraphs for you
- Basic: $44.99 a month if paid annually for 30 document credits
- Team: $114.99 a month if paid annually for unlimited credits
- Enterprise: Contact team for more information
Anyword is a copywriting AI designed to use predictive analytics to help you write better sales copy that converts.
- Connects to your landing page for easier content generation workflow
- Includes policy compliance detection features
- Can write content in 25 languages
- Data-Driven: $83 a month for 80,000 credits
- Data-Driven Unlimited: $266 a month for unlimited credits
- Enterprise: $999 a month
Zyro makes it easy to build a website or online store by generating content for you through a series of templates and text generation tools.
- Generate website text through niche templates or freewriting
- Comes with SEO features
- Generates product descriptions
- Website: $2.90 a month
- Business: $4.90 a month
- Advanced Store: $15.90 a month
Writesonic generates Google ads, landing pages, emails and more in a matter of seconds.
- Lets you describe your product, set the occasion, and insert a special offer
- Comes with more than 40 copy templates
- Offers a Facebook community
- Free: $0 for 10 credits
- Basic: $15 a month for 100 credits
- Economy: $25 a month for 750 credits
- Professional: $45 a month for unlimited credits
- Startup: $95 a month for unlimited credits
Sassbook is built to help you write and summarize stories in minutes without the need to create an account.
- Can summarize pages of content for you
- Use it to write stories with the help of AI
- Lets you create content briefs
- Free: 50 words per generation
- Standard: $32 a month for 70 words per generation
- Premium: $49 a month for 100 words per generation
Simplified is an AI writer designed for marketing copy that forms part of a suite of marketing tools teams can use to streamline their workflows.
- Generates SEO-driven copy
- More than 30 different AI marketing templates and use cases
- Lets you rewrite content with one click
- You can organize both teams and clients within one unified dashboard
- Free Forever for individuals
- Small Teams: $12 for up to 5 team members
- Business: $24 for up to 5 team members
- Growth: $99 for up to 5 team members
HyperWrite is an AI copywriting tool built to generate original paragraphs once you feed it some basic information on what you’re looking for.
- Suggests unique phrasing and sentences as you write
- Can include information from chosen sources
- Useful for students and professionals
Get started with HyperWrite for free.
Much like other GTP-3 tools in the space, Rytr helps you generate content faster and at an affordable price point.
- Lets you generate AI responses for automated chatbots, customer reviews, emails, and customer support questions
- Comes with a plugin you can use in Shopify and WordPress
- Its API lets you integrate it into your existing apps and workflow
- Its SEO analyzer ensures you’re optimizing your copy to rank in SERPs
- Free Plan: Generate up to 5,000 characters a month
- Saver Plan: $9 a month for up to 50,000 characters per month
- Unlimited Plan: $29 a month for unlimited characters
Longshot is a robust long-form writing assistant built for content teams, marketers, writers, and editors.
- Comes with semantic SEO features to write competitive content that ranks
- Fluent in eight languages
- Comes with a unique five-step approach to blog content generation
- Makes writing easier by letting you specify what niche you’re creating content for
- Basic: 10 free credits per day
- Pro: $29.90 per month for 1,000 credits
- Enterprise: $89.90 per month for unlimited credits
Wordtune is a Chrome extension that will edit and rewrite your content as you write it whether you’re working in Google Docs or a Word document.
- Switch from casual to formal finetuning preferences
- Let’s you change the length of your sentences as you go
- Includes grammar and spelling fixes and works in Word
- Free: $0 for 10 rewrites a day
- Premium: $9.99 a month for unlimited rewrites
- Premium for Teams: Contact the sales team
As a Chrome extension, INK works as an SEO cowriter that enables you to produce high quality content that’s optimized and unique to you.
- Comes with writing scores for different writing criteria
- Analyzes your SEO competition to inform you on how to outrank them
- Helps you generate clickable headlines
- Team SEO Unlimited: $177 per month billed annually for unlimited ink points
- Pro SEO: $44 per month billed annually for 444 ink points
- Starter: $8 per month billed annually for 222 ink points
This is only the beginning for GPT-3 tools
If one thing is for certain, is that the use of GPT-3 tools is here to stay. As we see a lot of useful tools being created for content creation, the adoption of writing assistants and AI generators is imminent.
Today, natural language processing, algorithms, and open-source resources have come together to make the work easier for everyday marketers. If you’re ready to start using all that GPT-3 tools have to offer, get started with Jasper.
As an AI writing assistant, it’s one of the easiest tools to get started with and comes with plenty of features that’ll transform your writing with the click of a button.