52% of participants in Drift's 2021 State of Marketing AI survey rated artificial intelligence as very or critically important to their marketing strategies. They reported outcomes such as:
- Accelerated revenue growth and better performance
- Less time spent on repetitive tasks
- Reduced costs and greater efficiency
You too can enjoy these benefits and more if you use AI, including social media generators. They're built to speed up social media content creation and to help you consistently create content that generates followers, engagement, leads, and more. But some tools do a better job than others.
Here are our picks for the top six AI social media content generators on the market.
Jasper, which has over 50,000 users and thousands of 5-star reviews, has quickly become one of the top content creation tools for social media and other forms of marketing. It consistently produces high-quality, natural, engaging content and copy.
Jasper can create organic content and ad copy for many platforms. These include:
Some of Jasper's templates are platform-specific. For example, the Photo Post Captions template works best as an Instagram caption generator.
The same goes for a template like Quora Answers.
However, other templates like Poll Questions & Multiple Choice Answers and Creative Story are multipurpose.
And besides templates, Jasper Documents, which are available on the Boss Mode plan, can also be helpful. For example, Mark McShane, Owner and Managing Director of Skills Training Group said: “I’ll open up a blank long-form document inside Jasper and paste dozens of social media posts into the document. When I press CTRL+J, Jasper considers the style and format of the social media copy inside the document and creates more social media posts.
If you're trying to create social media posts in bulk, this is the way to go. You just need to add examples of what you're looking for to a blank document and let Jasper works its magic.”
As mentioned, some of Jasper's functionalities include:
- 50+ templates for everything from engaging social media posts to high-converting sales copy
- Boss Mode, which gives you more control over the AI via reusable, customizable recipes, commands, and a long-form assistant
- 25+ languages to make creating content for your target audience faster or even to help you reach a broader audience
- Integrations with Copyscape to check for plagiarism, Grammarly to check for spelling errors, and Surfer to optimize long-form content to rank in search results
Jasper also offers tons of resources via Jasper Bootcamp and the YouTube channel. And they aren't just to help you use Jasper better; many provide training on SEO writing, affiliate marketing, blogging, and more.
Jasper’s Starter plan, which includes access to templates, starts at $29 per month. And the Boss Mode plan starts at $59 per month. Plus, you get 10,000 free credits when your sign up!
CopyAI has over 1 million users across the globe and over 90 content and copywriting tools.
As far as platform-specific tools go, CopyAI only generates content for:
- Instagram captions and product showcases
- YouTube description intros
However, it has several tools that work across platforms, such as Hook Generator, Video Call to Action, Relatable Experiences, and others. Not to mention tools for social media ads.
CopyAI's features include:
- 90+ easy-to-use tools that require only a few pieces of seed information to generate various types of content, including for social media
- Templates for social media bios, special promo announcements, event promos, and more
- 25+ languages, including everything from Spanish and Italian to Chinese and Dutch
- Unlimited projects so that you can keep your content generations across various brands or marketing campaigns organized
CopyAI has a free plan that includes 10 credits a month, as well as a paid plan for $49 per month and unlimited credits. There's also an enterprise plan with custom pricing.
Ocoya is another fan favorite AI content creation tool. One reason is that it's more social media-focused than many alternatives.
Ocoya has what it calls “building blocks” or templates for paid and organic social including:
While some platforms like Twitter have a template dedicated to them, building blocks like Engaging Social Posts and Social Media Post Captions are flexible. And there’s a bonus if you own or market an e-commerce store. You can import inventory from Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, eBay, or Etsy and create product promo posts for social media platforms of your choice.
Ocoya’s features include:
- Short-form copy in 26 languages with a star and percentage rating system for each output so that you know you’re getting unique content
- God Mode, which is similar to Jasper's Boss Mode and allows users to tell the AI what to write
- A built-in social media scheduler to maintain a consistent presence (and analytics data so that you can keep tabs on how your content performs)
- Creator Studio for creating visual content such as images and video clips, and generating relevant hashtags and captions
Ocoya’s lowest-tier plan starts at just $59 a month and is best for solo social media managers and small teams. Its other three paid plans range from $149 per month for small businesses to $1,099 per month for large agencies.
Peppertype is another popular option with over 30,000 users and tons of five-star reviews.
Besides tools for social media ad copy, Peppertype can generate content for:
The tools in its social media category include Engaging Social Posts, Social Media Post Captions, Engaging Questions, and Poll Question and Answers.
Peppertype's features include:
- 30+ content templates, including several for social media marketing
- Collaboration, including adding team members, controlling access, and sharing results
- Results downloadable in case you want to save the AI's outputs outside of Peppertype
Peppertype has three pricing plans—one at $35 per month, one at $199 per month, and an enterprise plan with custom pricing.
Rytr, which has thousands of happy users and 5-star reviews, is one of the more affordable AI writing tools.
Rytr's Post and Caption Ideas use case can generate content for just about any platform, including:
The Magic Command use case can also work, since it allows users to give the AI custom instructions.
Rytr's features include:
- 30+ use cases, as well as the ability to create custom use cases
- 20+ tones to make sure all of your content stays on-brand
- A Chrome extension that makes it possible to create content on the go on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and various other sites
Like CopyAI, Rytr has a limited free plan. Its paid plans are $9 and $29 per month respectively.
Writecream, while it doesn't have as big a user base as some other tools, is highly rated by hundreds of customers users.
Writecream can help you generate content for:
Or, at least, those are the only three Writecream mentions by name in the content type descriptions. The Social Media Post Captions and Engaging Social Posts templates can work for other platforms like LinkedIn as well.
Writecream's features include:
- 35+ content templates for long-form and short-form content and copy
- Custom use cases in case you're not getting the outputs you want from the available templates
- 75+ languages so that you can generate content in your preferred language or in multiple languages for different audiences
Writecream has a free version, as well as three paid plans starting at $49 per month.
Social media content creation simplified
The best social media content generators are lifesavers, time-savers, and money-makers. They:
- Help you beat writer's block, making content idea generation and writing easier
- Shave time off the writing process, especially if you like to do batch content creation
- Get engagement and help you reach bigger content marketing goals like getting more leads
No wonder so many marketers and entrepreneurs are using tools like Jasper to make the most of their social media marketing efforts. Sign up for your free trial of Jasper today!