Content can be an important asset to boost brand awareness and generate leads for your business. Producing consistent and premium content reinforces a credible brand image, attracts potential customers, and grows business sales.
But how do you keep up with creating error-free and regular content at scale for multiple channels like social media, websites, and emails? That’s where Artificial Intelligence or AI comes in.
AI writing software boosts content production, allowing you to stay consistent and publish articles regularly to move the needle and grow sales and revenue.
This article presents the ten best AI writing tools you can try to stay ahead of the competition and generate content that keeps customers hooked and engaged with your brand, without facing writer’s block.
10 best AI writing software to speed up your writing
Several marketers don’t try AI writing tools believing it doesn’t match human intelligence or fearing that it’ll replace their job—considering its advanced capabilities. However, the fact remains that AI can never replace your job. Instead, it helps optimize your work, simplify your life, and speed up content creation and delivery.
Here are the top AI writing tools with an overview of their features, pros, cons, and pricing.
Jasper is amongst the top AI writing software with an intuitive AI writing feature—Jasper Command. Once you add the title, content brief, keyword, and tone of voice and start typing into the editor, Jasper Command finishes your sentences and, ultimately, the first draft ten times faster.
It delivers original, keyword-rich, and plagiarism-free content faster with accurate grammar through Grammarly integration. You can create Facebook ads, long-form blog posts, books, social media posts, website copy, and more. Boss Mode is its best feature, which helps write long-form blog posts optimized for search.
In addition, its 50+ copywriting templates and priority chat support make it a reliable and flexible AI writing tool for different use cases.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface and helpful tutorials—assisting you with using the software
- Supports over 25+ languages
- Seamless SurferSEO integration to create search engine optimized content
- Takes time to get used to all the Jasper templates
- Comes at a premium price for beginners
The Starter plan costs $49/mo with 35,000 words/mo, the Boss Mode plan at $99/mo with 100,000/mo, and the Business plan comes at custom pricing.
WriteSonic is a great AI generator tool for copywriters and e-commerce marketers. Its best-suited to automate marketing copy and website text writing.
It helps you write landing pages, sales emails, product descriptions, Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn Ads, and blog posts in 15 seconds. All you need to do is describe the title in a minimum of 5 words, add a relevant keyword, and choose from 25+ languages and voila—you get high converting copy and search optimized articles in seconds.
The best feature about WriteSonic is that you can publish your final edited content to platforms like Wix, Shopify, and WordPress in a single click. Besides, its email feature automatically sends you an email for already-written content—allowing you to save time and avoid repetitive content.
- Provides over 50 templates for long and short-form copy
- Comes with a content rephrase and expander to help you build sentences whenever you fall short of words
- Cluttered user interface compared to other tools like Jasper
- Comes with grammar issues and lower AI-generated text accuracy for some outputs
Free with 6,250 words, the Short-form plan at $10/month with 30,000 words, and the Long-form plan at $13/month with 47,500 words
If you want to use AI to write effective and creative copy—CopyAI is a great tool. So, whether you want to write website copy, e-commerce copy, digital ad copy, or sales copy, CopyAI delivers the content in a fraction of a minute.
All you need to do is enter your copywriting project, like a Black Friday sales email and the contextual information, like your brand’s name and discount offers, and CopyAI’s AI content generator generates multiple results and templates for you to edit and publish the final copy.
What makes it unique is that it comes with several tools, including SEO Title Generator, Content Idea Generator, Free Social Media Bio Generator, and Google Ads Generator. These tools let you choose the best content ideas for blogs and social media posts and boost your email open rates with its efficient email subject line generator.
- Over 90+ content marketing tools and copywriting templates
- Simple user interface with quality user experience
- Free version comes with unlimited credits with no credit card requirements
- Lacks a long-form content AI writing assistant with the free version
- Sometimes generates random content—hence requires a lot of fact-checking
- Lags while generating long-form content
Free with 2000 words/month, the Pro plan costs $49/mo
SaaS, Cloud, and web-based
Wordtune is an AI writing software tool that uses advanced natural language programming (NLP) to understand the semantics and context of your content.
It paraphrases the content you write and delivers compelling, engaging and easily consumable content. Thus, unlike other AI writing tools that generate the entire content using AI based on the keywords and briefs you provide, Wordtune only optimizes the grammar, words, and structure of the sentences you write to improve readability.
It also comes with an Article Summarizer feature that summarizes lengthy blog posts and reports—saving your time during the research and making it easier to get a gist of the content.
- Understands the content’s emotional tone and offers relevant synonyms and suggestions
- Sentence rephrasing feature allows you to leverage fresh and unique writing techniques
- Checks and recognizes grammar mistakes based on the context
- The chrome extension gets buggy sometimes
- Doesn’t support any other language besides English
- The free plan comes with fewer runs per day
Free. The Premium plan costs $9.99/month, and the Premium for Teams plan comes with custom pricing.
Rytr is an inexpensive and beginner-friendly AI writing tool with a compact interface—meaning you can manage everything from a single dashboard.
Like Jasper, it requires you to choose use cases, like a business idea pitch, blog section writing, or landing page copy, add contextual input, and then Rytr delivers high-quality, grammatically correct, and compelling content with the right style and tone.
It includes over 30+ use cases and an SEO Analyzer to search optimal keywords per your content brief.
- Semrush integration to help you search relevant keywords and create search-optimized content
- Supports 30+ languages, including Hindi
- It can appear confusing at first
- It accepts only card payments
- The Saver plan comes with very few word credits of approximately 7000 words per month
Free. The Saver plan costs $9/month, and the Unlimited plan costs $29/month.
Copysmith is an AI-based copywriting text generator that offers a series of tools to write ads, and articles, brainstorm content ideas, and enhance your content. For example, you can use the content enhancer to refine and tweak your copy and the content expander to turn a short piece of text into full-fledged content.
Besides, you can also apply the AIDA—Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action, the Before After Bridge (BRB) to improve your advertising framework, and the Pain Benefit Solution to help better position your product’s benefit to your target audience.
- Provides flexibility to create a custom generator for your specific needs
- Comes with excellent resources, including a knowledge base and video tutorials
- Offers Shopify, Frase, Google Ads, and Zapier integration
- The Starter plan doesn’t come with custom templates
The Starter and Professional plans cost $19/mo and $59/mo, respectively. The Enterprise plan comes at custom pricing.
ContentBox is an AI copywriting and optimization tool to generate meaningful content. Like Wordtune, it uses NLP to understand the words’ meaning and optimize the content using tools like autocomplete and text expander.
One of its best features is the browser extension, which offers Mozilla and Chrome extensions to use the tool whenever you require it. It also allows you to optimize your old content with its rewrite and paraphrasing feature—giving the content a new angle.
It’s useful for marketers and content strategists to repurpose old content and optimize per the latest ranking keywords and information.
- Provides 24/7 email support
- Provides a 7-day money-back guarantee—giving you ample time to try out the tool and see if it works perfectly for your content needs
- Supports fewer languages—only 11 languages, compared to other tools
- Comes with very few templates
The Starter, Professional, and Enterprise plans cost $49, $69, and $129 per month, respectively
Web-based, Mac, Windows, and mobile
GrowthBar is an SEO-focused AI writing assistant that helps you create AI outlines, blog posts, and meta descriptions in minutes to boost your website’s traffic.
It specializes in keyword research and tracking—allowing you to track a competitor’s keyword rankings and access billions of keyword suggestions and keyword difficulty scores on a simple dashboard.
Besides, it also offers a five-star rated free Google Chrome extension that helps you view SEO data and insights on the fly while you perform normal Google searches—making it easier and faster to create content for search engines that outranks other websites.
- Offers a smooth interface despite several content optimization tools, like blog topic generator and competitor research
- Supports 20 languages
- The most affordable Standard plan provides the capacity of 25 articles per month
- Doesn’t offer ready-to-go templates like Jasper
- Comes with bare-minimum SEO features, like backlink research, compared to tools like Ahrefs
The Standard, Pro, and Agency plan cost $29, $79, and $129 per month, respectively
Article Forge is also an SEO-focused AI tool for bulk content creation. So whether you want a marketing, local, entertainment, health, or finance article, Article Forge delivers the content in a single click.
Simply add the keyword, article length, and optional customization options, like the CTA—and you get a unique, high-quality, and ready-to-use article in a minute.
In addition, it automatically adds images, links, and LSI keywords to your content—enhancing its SEO features.
- Provides SEO integrations to level up your content creation, including SEO Autopilot and RankerX
- Highly affordable and beginner-friendly
- Supports only 7 languages, including Dutch, Italian, and French
- Lags sometimes and takes a while to generate content
The Basic, Standard, and Unlimited plans cost $13, $27, and $57, respectively (billed annually)
ProWritingAid is an advanced grammar and spell-checks tool that helps you write polished and professional-looking academic, creative, and business writing.
Its AI-based editing algorithm identifies redundancy and unwanted elements in your content, like the passive verbs and long subordinate clauses—enhancing your content’s vocabulary and sentence structures.
Thus, while this tool doesn’t generate content from scratch using AI, it improves your existing content with 1000s of grammar and spelling suggestions to make it more readable and user-friendly.
- Offers extensive browser extensions for Google, Firefox, Safari, and Edge
- Seamlessly integrates with Google Docs, MS Word, Open Office, and Scrivener
- Requires you to purchase the plagiarism checker separately
- Lags when editing large documents, like books or documents with 500 pages
- Doesn’t come with a mobile app
The Monthly, Yearly, and Lifetime Subscriptions cost $13.81, $54.55, and $275.51, respectively
Mac, Windows, and web-based
Is an AI writing tool right for your business?
Content production is a huge task for businesses of all sizes. An AI writing software removes a major burden—automating crucial activities like finding blog topics, keyword research, generating ads and copies, and writing long-form blogs from scratch.
So whether you’re struggling to meet deadlines as a writer, or generating traffic through quality content as a marketer, check out the tools mentioned in this article, and choose the ones that best meet your content needs.
Jasper is the best AI writing tool with many templates, an abundant word limit with each plan, and multilingual support. Sign up today to leverage these benefits and automate content generation for your business.