Why do you need an engaging LinkedIn headline?
There are about 830 million members on LinkedIn worldwide. Your profile is simply another piece of content floating around on the website. Once framed this way, you start to realize how forgettable yet another profile can be.
For this reason, you must take the necessary steps to stand out wherever your LinkedIn profile shows up. This can be anywhere from search results to profile recommendations, in feeds, in comments you leave on posts, or even in messages and invitations to connect.
Sure, listing your certifications, your current job title, and an optimized personal bio can level up your overall profile. Those steps shouldn’t be skipped.
However, an engaging headline on the platform is yet another piece of the puzzle that has long-term effects, including:
- Creating awareness of your personal brand
- Adding clarity to what you do and who you do it for
- Helping you expand your network with high-quality connections within your industry
- Improving authority
Elements of an engaging LinkedIn headline
Admittedly, there isn’t a specific LinkedIn headline formula that’ll make all your professional dreams come true. Still, a good headline should:
- Be specific
- Optimize for search engines
- Keep it short
- Name drop your experience (it’s okay!)
How to generate an engaging LinkedIn headline using Jasper
As an AI writing assistant, Jasper is used by thousands of marketers to create all kinds of content for different marketing needs.
Plus, it’s easy to use once you open an account and get familiar with the dashboard. To get started with generating LinkedIn headline ideas like the example below, follow the steps below:
- Create a Jasper account and log in
- Navigate to Templates
- Click on Perfect Headline
- Insert what you do in the Product Description section
- Fill in the Company name field
- Add your main target audience in the Customer Avatar section
- Click on Generate AI content to start getting headline ideas