Content moves fast. You need quality images quickly and at a good price to keep up with the pace.
Semrush implemented a study on tactics marketers use to increase results, and 55% stated that they created more content. But that can feel impossible without the right resources or plan.
When you need to create images in bulk for a blog, ecommerce, or marketing campaign, you want a tool that can output winning pieces.
Design Pickle offers great options for quick graphic designs, but it isn’t the most productive service when you need bulk images fast.
As you research Design Pickle alternatives, it can take time to make the right choice. We’ve made it easy to pick the most suitable service or tool for your content marketing needs.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
1. We’ll dive into Design Pickle's pros and cons
2. We’ll review the top criteria for finding the best visual content service
3. We’ll look at 9 great Design Pickle alternatives
Pros and Cons of Design Pickle
Source: Design Pickle Pricing Page
Design Pickle offers unlimited designs and revisions by its professional creative team. They provide graphics for most mediums and styles.
The service provides a form to fill out with your needs and criteria. It goes out to their network of 500-plus designers when you submit it. Once a designer creates your illustration, they deliver it to you.
- Workflow integration: Design Pickle also offers Zapier integration for apps like Google Drive, Slack, and Asana (upgrades may apply).
- Queue prioritization: Order which design requests are most critical for a planned turnaround.
- All packages include unlimited designs and revisions.
- Design Pickle has a large team of designers with diverse skills.
- A flat monthly rate means no surprise upcharges.
- Designs are ready within an impressive one to two days.
- Designers only work on one project at a time (unless you upgrade).
- You are one of many clients.
The limited Graphics plan starts at $499 per month. Graphics Pro is $995 per month, and Graphics Premium is $1,695 per month, including motion graphics.
Design Pickle’s pricing is higher than other options for a bulk service. And while the service offers unlimited designs and revisions, you can only work on one design at a time per subscription. Your operations will slow down drastically if you need multiple designs and graphics simultaneously.
Choosing the best Design Pickle alternative
If Design Pickle isn’t for you, you’re in the right place. With so many different options and packages, there is a design service or platform made for you.
Here are a few criteria we recommend to help you find the right one:
- Unlimited or bulk packages: Needing a steady flow of original visuals can start to add up fast—especially at scale. The Design Pickle alternatives we’ve suggested below offer large outputs, so you won’t have to skimp on graphics.
- Affordability: We’ve included options here that are affordable for teams of all sizes and scopes.
- Fast turnaround times: The content cycle is swift, and you need photos and visuals as quickly as possible. The covered brands promise quick turnarounds so you can meet your content deadlines.
9 Best Design Pickle alternatives
The following are the best bulk alternatives for your graphic design needs.
1. Jasper Art
Source: Jasper Art Page
If you’ve been in the content marketing industry for some time, you’ve heard of Jasper.
Known for its AI content writer technology, Jasper offers clear, concise, and compelling content for teams to use for blogs and copywriting. It has transformed the content industry.
And now Jasper is trailblazing again.
Jasper Art uses artificial intelligence to generate beautiful, clear images and illustrations.
Search interest in AI art has multiplied by eight in one year (2022-2023), signaling the need for fast, affordable, and quality illustrations. And Jasper provides the greatest solution in the market.
The best part of Jasper’s proprietary technology is that you get an immediate turnaround. This means there’s time to experiment and get the perfect version of what you want—no more back-and-forths with designers, delaying projects for days.
You can watch the demo and see how it works:
Source: Jasper’s Youtube Page
Jasper Art is a very user-friendly way to quickly get bulk images for your content and projects.
You can use Jasper for both content and original artwork—all in one place.
Easily generate images:
- Write a prompt: Describe what you need in detail.
- Select styles: Add details like a popular art form, artist, or mood.
- Generate art: Jasper creates four images immediately.
- Immediate images with a prompt: Get bulk images from easy prompts.
- Style selection: Pick a style for the image so the AI can generate accurate visuals.
- Unlimited generation: No credits needed—users generate as many images as they need.
- Images are generated in seconds.
- You can easily regenerate them for more options.
- Not waiting for artwork means no more delays in your project pipeline.
- Jasper is very affordable for artwork needs at scale.
- Jasper Art can generate realistic-looking pictures or various artistic styles.
- The customer support is great.
- Jasper works in 29 languages.
- You need to be specific in your prompts for accuracy.
- It takes practice to learn how to word prompts that generate the exact results you want.
Pricing: Jasper Art starts at $20 per month. A 5-day free trial is available and includes 200 images.
Jasper Art's text-to-image generator is perfect for fast, reliable DIY bulk image creation. It’s affordable for any business, making it one of the best options for content teams.
You can also benefit from Jasper’s AI writing tools to speed up your content process.
Source: Penji’s Home Page
Penji offers unlimited graphic design for a flat rate each month. They promise stress-free outsourcing with endless projects and more than 120 services available.
Penji is unique because it combines human designers and creatives with AI technology. For example, you fill out a form, and then AI finds the right creative based on your needs.
They offer a fast turnaround time, usually around one to two days, with unlimited revisions.
Penji uses vetted creatives from all over the world. They’ve worked with notable brands like Uber, Best Buy, and UPS.
- AI chooses the designer: You get the right designer based on your needs and information.
- Interactive collaboration: Use their point-and-click tool to communicate revisions and requests.
- They offer high quality for the price and service.
- You can request unlimited projects.
- There is a one-to-two-day turnaround.
- You can easily collaborate and request revisions.
- Penji provides 24/7 customer support.
- There are more than 120 services to choose from.
- Your projects are in a queue, which can slow down your output.
- If you request a revision, it delays your other projects.
Pricing: Paid plans range from $499 to $999 per month.
While Penji might start at the same price as Design Pickle, their highest-tier plan is cheaper.
They also provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s less risk in trying them out—though the average 4.6-star reviews on their website suggest you probably won’t need it.
Source: Pebbled Home Page
Pebbled provides day-to-day design needs at an affordable price.
Their team delivers unlimited designs on a per-project basis. But, unlike other companies, Pebbled’s pricing tiers add the ability to work on up to three projects simultaneously, depending on the package.
You can cancel any time, and they have a 15-day money-back guarantee if you want to try it out.
Pebbled’s typical turnaround time is a little longer, at two to three business days.
- Multi-brand capabilities: You can distinguish and request work on different brands, branches, or departments with simultaneous projects (upgrades apply).
- Cross-marketing designs: Get designs for graphics, social media, emails, physical print, and most marketing mediums all in one place.
- Submit unlimited design requests.
- You can cancel anytime.
- Pebbled gives you unlimited revisions.
- You can take advantage of human customer support.
- Subscribers receive a personalized service.
- You can expect a limited per-project queue.
- Pebbled provides a slower turnaround time.
Pricing: Services cost $99–$599 monthly.
Pebbled is a great alternative to Design Pickle. While you will sacrifice quicker turnaround times and other service features, it’s much more affordable.
Source: DotYeti Home Page
DotYeti wants to provide you with a whole team—not just one professional. Marketers who use them can expect an efficient workflow and multiple experts’ input throughout the process.
They’ve worked with brands like TikTok and the Hive and have a 4.4-star rating on Trustpilot.
When you work with DotYeti, you submit a form with images for inspiration. They average one-to-two-day deliveries with unlimited revisions. DotYeti also offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Flexible memberships: You can manage many different campaigns (upgrades may apply).
- Interactive submission form: Accurately request what you need with information and sample media files.
- Benefit from unlimited design requests and revisions.
- Work with a full team in the process.
- You are assigned a dedicated designer.
- Cancel monthly.
- You can only work on one project at a time (or two with an upgrade).
- Your higher-tier options can be on the pricy side.
Pricing: The service costs $449–$2,395 monthly, with more billing cycle options for savings.
DotYeti has plenty of payment options and service packages, making it a good choice for customizable plans depending on your budget and needs.
Source: Delesign Home Page
Delesign is another excellent service your content marketing team can use for graphic design.
They offer unlimited projects and have provided services to brands like RE/MAX, Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs, and the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS).
Delesign has one-day turnarounds and a system that lets you pause or remove requests, so you can prioritize any project needs that pop up.
The company has a money-back guarantee, so you can try them out without risk.
Their prices start at a higher tier than the other alternatives, but you get an assigned, dedicated designer.
- Customized workflow: Add, pause, or remove requests depending on your needs.
- Collaboration integrations: Use Zapier and Slack to integrate your team with the design process.
- Choose a timezone: You can assign a preferred timezone with your designer.
- Delesign assigns a designer for you.
- You get a personal service.
- Delesign offers unlimited revisions.
- You can only receive 2 hours' worth of daily design work.
- Their prices are higher compared to other options.
Pricing: The service costs $599–$799 monthly.
Source: Flocksy’s Price Page
Flocksy is a great all-in-one Design Pickle alternative. They offer unlimited designs, and they include video and writing.
They might be the right fit for you if you want to improve your content strategy from multiple angles. While on the costlier side, their highest tier is still cheaper than Design Pickle’s.
Flocksy provides a one-to-two-day turnaround with queued projects. They provide unlimited revisions and a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Itemized workflow: Create “Buckets” to easily categorize projects based on campaign or brand.
- Intuitive dashboard: Their dashboard puts you in control and offers better ways to communicate and know the status of your project.
- Enjoy a fast turnaround.
- You can take advantage of multiple design services.
- Customize your process with Zapier integrations.
- Flocksy vets their creators.
- It can be costly.
- Flocksy only works with one project at a time for the Silver Plan.
- You deal with limited communication without upgrading.
Pricing: Flocksy services cost $499–$1,495 monthly.
Flocky is a great option for its multi-creative solutions.
Source: Digifloat’s Graphic Design Page
Digifloat provides affordable designs, UI/UX development, and video solutions for brands. They offer unlimited revisions at a flat monthly cost and let you cancel whenever you want.
The service has fast turnaround times (one to two days) and claims to address revisions as quickly as possible. You also get genuine, human customer service. Digifloat has a money-back guarantee option for a risk-free experience.
Customers also get an account manager to ensure their success. Your account manager reviews any request you make and sends it to the right creative. They’ll develop a draft or proof, which you can revise until it is right. Once you approve the final design, you get the files.
- Revision priorities: Submit revisions, and they won’t end up in a queue. Designers will address them first.
- Around-the-clock human support: Talk to a real person when you have questions or concerns.
- Benefit from a fast turnaround.
- You’ll get a dedicated account manager.
- They assign vetted professionals to you.
- You can choose between multiple service offerings.
- Your projects go into a queue.
- The service can be costly.
Pricing: The service costs $399–$999 monthly.
Digifloat is another great all-in-one option for your content development needs.
Source: Kimp Home Page
Kimp is another excellent service with unlimited graphics and video solutions. You pay a flat monthly fee and get unlimited revisions.
They’ve worked with brands like Harley Davidson, Universal Music South Africa, and York University. Kimp has a free trial and sometimes releases seasonal offers (like 50% off for the first two months).
- Video options: Not only does Kimp offer graphics, but they can make your videos too.
- Simultaneous requests: Submit multiple requests; depending on your subscription, they will work on more than one at a time.
- They give you unlimited requests and revisions.
- There is no contract.
- You can get a 24-hour turnaround.
- Subscribers can have two working tasks at a time.
- Get an assigned project manager.
- Utilize their Zapier integration capabilities.
- You have limited simultaneous projects.
- It can be costly for smaller budgets.
Pricing: Graphic services cost $599 monthly, and video costs $699 monthly, but you can get both services for a $995 monthly package.
Kimp is a great option with a 4.9-star rating on Trustpilot. With their free trial and deals, it’s worth checking them out.
Source: ManyPixels Home Page
With ManyPixels, you can get unlimited graphic design through a simplified process. You can cancel at any time, and you work with vetted creatives.
Your team can receive designs in one or two days. ManyPixels allows you to manage different brands or projects simultaneously with smooth collaboration.
ManyPixels provides designs for almost every need. They’ve created pieces for brands like Teachable, Buffer, and the European Investment Bank. ManyPixels offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Custom platform: ManyPixels has a robust platform to manage projects and campaigns and communicate with designers.
- Team collaboration: Invite your team members to add input on the designs.
- Free assets: They give you free icons and clip art for your brand and projects (licensing restrictions apply).
- You can expect a quick turnaround.
- ManPixels provides unlimited requests and revisions.
- You work with vetted professionals.
- Utilize collaboration capabilities.
- You have only one “daily output” (with no upgrades).
- There are limited bulk capabilities.
Pricing: The service costs $549–$1,199 monthly.
ManyPixels is a great service if you want to work with a qualified team and benefit from easy collaboration and unlimited revisions.
Supercharge your visual content with Jasper Art
If you’ve finished this list, you’ve probably noticed a common “con” with almost all the services. You deal with queues and often have to wait for one project and revision at a time.
And when you think of social media, blogs, and all the other platforms you have to post on daily, that can be a big problem.
That’s why we recommend trying Jasper first.
Aside from being the most affordable option, Jasper Art provides high-quality pieces with just a few clicks. Instead of waiting days for one graphic, you can get as many as you want in seconds. Plus, you don’t need to wait for rounds of revisions—you simply adjust your prompt as needed, and the AI will deliver a new set of options.
You can try it for free, so it’s no risk.
The best part is you can integrate Jasper’s AI image service with our AI content writing platform for smooth marketing content.
Jasper Art is fast, accurate, and perfect for supercharging a successful content strategy. And we believe it’s a top choice for a Design Pickle alternative.
Try out Jasper today and see how its AI images can elevate your content strategy in seconds.