Jasper's slogan generator tools
Jasper can help you write anything from slogans and taglines to sales page copy and ebooks.
- Uses natural language and applies content and copywriting best practices (in 25+ languages)
- Templates use brief descriptions and info provided by you to generate catchy slogans (and other content and copy) in seconds
- Has long-form documents where you can experiment with recipes and commands to write any type of content or copy—slogans included
- Many resources available to help you get the best out of Jasper, including a supportive Facebook community of 50,000+
- No free plan currently (but you can grab a 5-day free trial and get your first 10,000 credits free)
- No template or recipe specifically for slogans yet, although you can create them in a few ways, which we’ll walk you through below
- More of a learning curve than some other tools (but worth it in the end)
Price: The Starter plan, which will get you access to 50+ content and copywriting templates, starts at $29 a month. And the Boss Mode plan, which includes commands, recipes, and more, starts at $59 per month.
Jasper in action: 2 ways to create memorable slogans
There are several ways you can generate killer new slogan ideas. We’ll show you one with templates and another using a recipe.
First up is the Perfect Headline template. You’ll be asked to enter a brief description and, optionally, a company or product name, a customer avatar, and a tone of voice. The more of those fields you fill out, the better. Here’s some sample information we filled in for an imaginary real estate agency, as well as some options Jasper generated for us.
Several of these could be modified slightly to make great slogans. For example, you might end up with:
- “Find the perfect house for you. Hassle-free.”
- “Find your dream home in 45 days or less”
- “Close faster. Be home sooner.”
Alternatively, if you’re on Boss Mode, you can use a recipe to generate advertising slogans. Below, you can see a blank recipe with spots to fill in a description, company or product name, a customer avatar, and a tone of voice. The same details Jasper asks for with the Perfect Headline template. But, with commands, we can specifically instruct Jasper to write slogans.
For example, we filled out the recipe details and executed the command by using CTRL (or CMD) + Shift + Enter. And Jasper generated a list of slogans to get us started.
From these, we could easily pick some of the stronger options and tweak them. We might end up with:
- “Say goodbye to the sales grind.”
- “Sales processes. On autopilot.”
- “More sales, less stress!”
And, the great part is that with either method, you can generate as many ideas as you want in very little time. We created these examples in just minutes each!
How to generate slogans with Jasper Chat
As you've seen with the Commands and Perfect Headline templates, there are several ways you can generate killer new slogan ideas with Jasper. But if you're looking for the fastest way to generate slogan ideas, we recommend Jasper Chat.
Creating slogans with Jasper Chat is as easy as "Hi." Just open up Chat from the app dashboard, and ask Jasper to create slogans for your business.
Prompting tips for getting the best slogans from an AI chatbot:
- Give background information. AI performs a better with more context. Try feeding Jasper information about your company and products, then asking him to generate slogans based on the info you gave.
- Be specific. Don't just ask for slogans. Are you looking for funny slogans, or something more serious and professional? Let Jasper know the specifics of what you'd like to see.
- Ask for bulk responses. Jasper Chat is great at generating lists — don't be afraid to ask for 5, 10, or even 20 slogan ideas at once.
Why do businesses need slogans?
Businesses need slogans to create a memorable and recognizable brand identity in the minds of their customers.
A slogan helps to quickly communicate what the business stands for and why it is worth considering when making purchasing decisions. They really help create an emotional connection with potential customers that can be hard to replicate without catchy words and phrases.
Slogans can also help businesses stand out from competitors and make them more recognizable within their respective markets.
What makes a good slogan?
A good slogan is short, memorable, and easy to understand.
It should capture the essence of the company or product in a way that is both unique and catchy. A slogan should also have longevity and be able to stand the test of time, remaining relevant and appealing even as a company or product evolves.